All is well that's ends for well...

In the battle of haqq and baathil;
In the fight of haraam and halaal;
In the verbal attack on positive and negative;
We are loosing our relation-
That was for His sake...

Indeed for no specific reason,
As we both are in the same lane
Traveling to the source of real light-
Yet you throw stones at me
And put thorns on my way...!

Now I see foresee the cursed one' strap;
And I hear his loud laugh echoed...
Falling prey to Saitan is easy...
But expelling him is just -
Through Allah's mercy...

We were in His blessed shade
Now we are dragged to the shade of false pride...!
As I believe Allah is peace
The turbulence we feel is not of that ease...

We are now out of topic -
And you are creating the topic...
By digging the past
And not forgetting the bygones...
But just brooding on it...

By observing on me
My steps, my actions, my words
My heart and my hurts...
All are scanned and micros-coped !
Taking everything as personal..

Making my thoughts and scribblings
Which were like free birds...
Jailed and restricted !
Making me insane ..
We becoming so impersonal!

A relation which we began for His sake
Is now for the playground of the cursed one's sake!
I don't want my feeling to get baked
Just biting the bait
You just throw randomly...!

As I fear Him, His wrath,
Let everything ends here,
For the good of us...
It's high time for me to go back
To the shell of silence ...

As that was me years ago
Where I caged myself seasons back...
Indeed love for His sake cannot be hurting
And nothing will "MISS"
If in there is true "Understanding "!

As you always try to UP stand on me
Rather than UNDER stand about me,
Thinking that your feelings are true
And mine is just nothing a new ...
Alas how sad it is now ...

Everything is now a mess-
As observations and suspicions
Are indeed Devil's plot
Sadly to which you became a prey...
But here I pray...

Deep from my heart..
Even though I'm deeply hurt...
I still seek His mercy on both of us...
And hence cementing my boundaries...
Making it strong and high...

So that no one must
Dare to break that cell,
Even if it's for Duniya or Aakhira...
Here ends the friendship which was for His sake...
Indeed the ending is too for His sake ...

As good and sin
Cannot reside together
So is me and you...
Indeed where Allah is merciful ;
Saitan , the cursed one is thrown out...

Remember we are kicking Saitan out
And not ourselves out
Just to be on track
Without any of his trap
Let us be careful now , to meet in Jannah...!