I bleed I bleed I bleed






Ya Allah, I love the dheen You blessed us with
But I feels sorry when your creations make it hard to follow,
Ya Allah ,I learn the wisdom from my beloved Prophet's life
But feels worry when his followers misuse his teachings

Ya Allah, I leave what ever YOU said forbidden
But feel proud as You always say for our good.
Ya Allah, bless me from the vast ocean of thy knowledge
where I can see what is right and what is wrong.

Only for Your pleasure I live and I breath
And I have nothing in this world to say my own;
Pondering took me closer to You .
As you said "for those who think;they have signs in this"

Ya Allah, pour Your blessings on my weeping heart
Ya Allah, pour Your healing in my wounding heart;
I bleed,I bleed,I bleed for the sake of You
Ya Rabbil Aalameen ,Arshil Aleem!