~My bundle of Duas~



During her early months, Nuunu didn't like anyone sleeping besides her ,though she loves us to be around her while she is awake to play with us.
She abandoned us while she sleeps as if she is taking revenge on this world who abandoned her while is just a cute guest into this world.



We respected that lil one's personal space and gave her time to come to the feeling that 'you my lil pious soul , you are the most wanted love of our life than anything in this Duniya' and she caught our message with in a few weeks through our body language alhamdhullilah. Now she needs us to be besides her while she sleeps and at times while she wakes up ...

Alhamndhullilah. ALLAH is merciful on her and us...

Nuunu-my bundle of Duas-now happily grabs my hand while she sleeps to feel what she missed in her early days on this earth...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad